Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mmmmm babies

I have a confession to make. I haven't been working on the wedding this week. I've been distracted by work as there are a lot of issues going on and also another project has been taking up my free time.



I've been working on a baby shower for a long time friend of mine. I thought another friend of hers was going to throw it, but when I found out she had no plans to, I jumped at the chance. I love my friend, I love babies and I love planning parties!

She is due the first week of March and I'm planning an adorable milk and cookies baby shower with an animal theme for the end of February. I know this isn't wedding related, but I just wanted to show off these incredibly cute invites I put together with craft supplies I already had. The image was from a Google search and I feel terrible that I can't remember who the artist is. (But as soon as I do, I'll share her name.) The fonts are the same ones I used for our engagement party invites. These were really easy to put together and I'm glad I have a ton of craft supplies stockpiled for such a situation. Didn't have much time or extra cash, but I think these turned out wonderful.



I can't wait to meet her little boy in a few weeks! Tomorrow I get to go squish Hallie's new little one some more. Have to admit, with all these babies around, I've got a bit of the fever.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails