Saturday, February 27, 2010

Posh

I just wanted to post once more about how wonderful my dress experience at Posh was. But not only that, I ran into Tina (one of the sales girls that helped me) at the International Market Square wedding fair and she ran over to me and gave me a big hug. It was such a sweet moment.

I was flipping through the Resource Guide in the back of the newest Knot Minnesota magazine just now and saw the Posh profile. Their description in there couldn't be more right on. My experience is something that I will remember forever and I cannot wait to put my wedding dress on again.

"Your visit to Posh Bridal Couture in historic Semple Mansion will be unlike any other bridal salon experience. You'll receive our undivided attention with every detail to ensure the dress of your dreams is the one you are wearing when you walk down the aisle."

So very true.


(Photo credit: Posh)

- Gan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails